Selling a Structured Settlement in Los Angelos, California
Our office is in California. We are California residents helping other California residents looking to sell a structured settlement. You can visit our staff in person if you live in CA, at the following address: 2626 Foothill Blvd, Suite 200 La Crescenta, CA 91214. You can even reach us through our local 818 area code telephone number.
But who cares we are located in California if we can not compete with the services offered by those companies on the East Coast looking to buy your structured settlement for cash? You shouldnt and we do not expect you too. In fact, whether you are in California or elsewhere (we buy structured settlement payments nationally), we are committed to getting you most cash that you have been offered for your structured settlement payments and the largest advance. Sure we can do it? You bet.
Structured settlement selling in California requires compliance with a complex web of structured settlement specific laws as well as procedural rules. Following this requirements is mandatory and not optional. That said, its really on the company you are working with to make sure they are followed. Lets talk about the steps that must be followed:
1. contact CA based annuity buyer: Catalina Structured Funding
2. Review options with regard to your specific annuity. Sure you can sell the whole structured settlement but did you know you can also just sell part of structured settlement? Whether you are getting monthly payments or lump sum you likely can work with just a portion of some payments to get the lump sum you need want to improve your situation.
3. Get and review disclosure statement
4. Decide if you want to speak with an independent professional
5. Review/Sign a contract agreeing to move forward with the process of selling a structured settlement for a lump sum. of course, check to make sure the contract doesnt contact any terms you do not like or are inconsistent with what you were told over the phone. If special terms were discussed or negotiated, you can ask to have that put in writing.
6. Send the documents back to the structured settlement company or have them send a person to pick up at your California residence or other location in CA.
7. Inquire about the status. Regularly following up and/or accepting proactive calls from the company about status will facilitate the smooth and swift transfer of payments so that you get your lump sum sooner.
Want to work with THE California Structured Settlement Buyer