A Message from the CEO
Let our experience work for you. Our team members have reviewed, processed and/or originated literally thousands of transactions involving the sale of structured settlement or annuities for a lump sum.This experience, along with direct funding capabilities and unique network of financial partners, means we can get you more cash, faster, than our competitors. We will not be beat on price or service….Guaranteed.
Request a Free Quote Have a question? Let us assist you.
- "After doing several transactions with Catalina Structured Funding...I can say without a doubt this is the BEST company when it comes to getting cash for structured settlement."Jason R.
- "After shopping around, I know I got the most cash for my structured settlement payments...Catalina paid me even more than I expected."Jay
- "I cannot remember the last time I dealt with a company that took so much time with me...My wife and I often talk about how lucky we were to find [Catalina]."Tom B
- "I had previously sold some of my settlement payments to another company and I cannot express how much more I enjoyed working with the folks at Catalina."Lakeesha M.
- "Catalina did everything I asked when it came to providing cash advances… Everything they told me proved to be completely accurate. I would never even deal with any other company."Juan M.
Cash Advance Structured Settlement
3 Important Things to Know
1. Catalina Structured Funding provides nearly every customer at least one Cash Advance and more often than not, more than one cash advance.
2. Cash advances on structured settlement buyouts can be wired or overnight to you- depending on your preference.
3. Sometimes a Cash Advance can be released to customer within 24 or LESS of initial phone call to us.
Many people that call Catalina Structured Funding and other structured settlement buyers are surprised to find out that the process of converting all or part of your settlement annuity to cash takes anywhere from 30 to 90 days (depending on the State and County where you live). There is common misconception that you can literally get “cash now”. Presumably, this erroneous belief has been popularized by the television advertisements that utilize the slogan. Due to regulations imposed by state and federal law, however, you simply cannot get a lump sum for a structured settlement overnight, i.e., “now”. Whether you agree or disagree with the regulations, this is the law of the land.
While the process to get your full lump sum does indeed take some time, some structured settlement buyers do offer cash advances. These cash advances are really advances on the purchase price the buyer has committed to give you in exchange for the portion of the structured settlement you have agreed to sell. In other words, assume you have agreed to sell your structured settlement to Company “A” for a lump sum of $32,000. Company “A” may be willing to give you a $1,000 advance on that $32,000 while you wait for your transaction to work its way through the court system.
It is important to be aware that in the above example, the $1,000 would be deducted from your lump sum at time of funding. That is to say, instead of receiving the $32,000 at the time of funding, you would get $31,000- since you would have already received $1,000. In this regard it is important you track and understand the nature of this type of cash advance on structured settlement you receive and understand it will be accounted for at the time of funding your transaction.
While receiving a buyer may offer a cash advance on an annuity sale. you must also consider (1) the competency and honesty of the buyer and (2) the appropriateness of the offer being made to you in connection with the sale of your structured settlement. These factors should take priority over simply getting money in your pocket quickly. Moreover, getting a structured settlement advance should not be the exclusive motivating factor in pursuing a transaction but rather should be whether the overall transaction is in the best of you and your dependents, if any.
Let Our Team and Our Unique Experience Help You. Call 1-800-317-3769
Calculate Value of My Structured Settlement
Fill out the form below and hit calculate!