The team at Catalina Structured Funding can get you a lump sum in exchange for life contingent settlement payments from an annuity. Assessing how can be paid to you for your life contingent structured settlement payments requires a settlement buyer that has experience and knowledge on how these types of transaction are processed. While you may find other settlement buyers offering to buy life contingent annuity payments, lack of experience in working with these types of payments could result in delays and ultimately problems funding. This is not an issue when you work with the experts at Catalina Structured Funding.
Since Catalina Structured Funding is a settlement buyer that regularly purchases life contingent structured settlement payments, our team:
- Knows the questions to ask
- The details that are required to properly assess whether it is viable to liquidate
- The contacts in place to coordinate a seamless funding.
We are so confident that we will process your life contingent payment sale quickly and get the transaction funded, that we can provide you with cash advances even prior to funding.
Call, email, or even text us at any time, if you want:
- To know how much you might be able to receive for your life contingent payments?
- Help to figure out have annuity payments that are life contingent (even if you are not ready to sell)?
- Figure out when your life contingent are due to be paid to you and how much they will be when you start receiving them
- To get a free quote for life contingent structured settlement payments.
- A detailed breakdown of what is involved in selling life contingent structured settlement payments or life contingent annuity payments.
All conversations with any team member at Catalina Structured Funding is completely free and comes with no obligation. We want to earn your business-not pressure you into selling your future payments before you are ready.
Go with experience, go with Catalina.
Why Choose Us
Individually tailored service for EVERY client; never outsourcing our customer service.