A Message from the CEO
Let our experience work for you. Our team members have reviewed, processed and/or originated literally thousands of transactions involving the sale of structured settlement or annuities for a lump sum.This experience, along with direct funding capabilities and unique network of financial partners, means we can get you more cash, faster, than our competitors. We will not be beat on price or service….Guaranteed.
Request a Free Quote Have a question? Let us assist you.
- "After doing several transactions with Catalina Structured Funding...I can say without a doubt this is the BEST company when it comes to getting cash for structured settlement."Jason R.
- "After shopping around, I know I got the most cash for my structured settlement payments...Catalina paid me even more than I expected."Jay
- "I cannot remember the last time I dealt with a company that took so much time with me...My wife and I often talk about how lucky we were to find [Catalina]."Tom B
- "I had previously sold some of my settlement payments to another company and I cannot express how much more I enjoyed working with the folks at Catalina."Lakeesha M.
- "Catalina did everything I asked when it came to providing cash advances… Everything they told me proved to be completely accurate. I would never even deal with any other company."Juan M.
Selling Structured Settlement in Missouri- Buyer
If you have a structured settlement and your future payments just aren't enough to cover today's expenses, then chances are that you've probably done some research into selling your structured settlement for a lump sum of cash now. And, chances are, the first question on your mind is likely: HOW MUCH CAN I GET FOR MY STRUCTURED SETTLEMENT? Most people researching the process of converting their future payments into cash now start out with these questions:
How much can I get for my structured settlement in Missouri?
What is my structured settlement worth?
How can I find out what my structured payments are worth today?
These are very common questions because most people in Missouri don't know what their stream of future payments is worth today or what the prevailing interest and discount rates are. So having these questions is expected. The good news is that there is a simple step you can take to have these questions answered TODAY: Call us today for a free quote on every Missouri Structured Settlement!
We understand that converting your future payments for a lump sum of cash can be complex and can involve a lot of numbers. We understand that you are looking for the best deal out there when selling structured settlement payments in Missouri and that, more importantly, you would also like to be informed and understand the transaction. This is why our business is built around our customer service. We regularly deal with first time sellers in Missouri, who are new to these transactions and have lots of questions. We specialize in explaining the process of getting cash for a structured settlement in Missouri to you, answering your questions and keeping you informed.
All our information is free and there is no obligation to you to sell your structured settlement to us. We can provide you with the following information:
How much you can get for your structured settlement in Missouri?
What your future payments (or part thereof) are worth to us as Missouri Structured Settlement Buyers?
Whether we can beat the offers of any of our competitors (we usually can)
How soon you could be paid or receive an advance on my structured settlement sale in Missouri?
Remember, it's absolutely fine to be confused or have several questions related to selling your structured settlement. Most first time sellers don't understand the entire process and are not sure how much money they can get for their structured. That is why it is always a good idea to research and get your questions answered. Call us today for a FREE quote and other free information. The call is free, the information is free and there is no obligation to you to sell.
Best Missouri Structured Settlement Buyer
Calculate Value of My Structured Settlement
Fill out the form below and hit calculate!