A Message from the CEO
Let our experience work for you. Our team members have reviewed, processed and/or originated literally thousands of transactions involving the sale of structured settlement or annuities for a lump sum.This experience, along with direct funding capabilities and unique network of financial partners, means we can get you more cash, faster, than our competitors. We will not be beat on price or service….Guaranteed.
Request a Free Quote Have a question? Let us assist you.
- "After doing several transactions with Catalina Structured Funding...I can say without a doubt this is the BEST company when it comes to getting cash for structured settlement."Jason R.
- "After shopping around, I know I got the most cash for my structured settlement payments...Catalina paid me even more than I expected."Jay
- "I cannot remember the last time I dealt with a company that took so much time with me...My wife and I often talk about how lucky we were to find [Catalina]."Tom B
- "I had previously sold some of my settlement payments to another company and I cannot express how much more I enjoyed working with the folks at Catalina."Lakeesha M.
- "Catalina did everything I asked when it came to providing cash advances… Everything they told me proved to be completely accurate. I would never even deal with any other company."Juan M.
Structured Settlement Calculator: Get a Free Quote Anonymously
We understand that the very first step in deciding whether to sell structured settlement payments is to determine what your structured settlement is worth. Once you have that information, you are in the top position to make a decision what is in your best interest.
Prior to utilizing a structured settlement calculator, you want to understand the best available cash for structured settlement options. Our experts can help you design options specifically tailored to your structured settlement. These options to get cash for structured settlement payments include:
1. Entire Structured Settlement Sale:
This variation involves the sale of your entire structured settlement for a lump sum
2. Partial Structured Settlement Sale:
This variation involves you selling part of your structured settlement. If you receive monthly structured settlement payments, you can exercise this alternative to sell just part of each monthly structured settlement payment. If you receive future lump sum structured settlement payments, you can sell just part of a lump sum structured settlement.
3. Delayed Structured Settlement Sale:
This variation involves you selling some portion of the payments due in the future for lump sum but keeping your current structured settlement payments. It is often the best structured settlement offer for those relaying on the income from their structured settlement to pay for day to day expenses.
When you utilize a structured settlement calculator, there is certain information you should have handy. Our experts can input this information regarding your structured and provide you with immediate quotes. We are happy to do this for you WITHOUT TAKING ANY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION.
Generally speaking, the only initial information that is needed to properly run a quote through a structured settlement calculator are:
1. Amount of Each Structured Settlement Payment
2. Due Date of Each Structured Settlement Payment
3. How Frequently the Structured Settlement Payment is Made (Monthly, Quarterly, Annually)
4. Any Percentage Increase on Your Structured Settlement (i.e, Annual Cost of Living Increase)
5. Whether the Structured Settlement Payments are in the Guaranteed Phase or the Life Contingent Phase (a/k/a Out of Guarantee Period Phase)
6. The Annuity Issuer that Makes the Structured Settlement Payments
7. The State You Reside in
Call us at Catalina Structured Funding and Get a Totally Free and Totally Anonymous Structured Settlement Calculator Quote
Calculate Value of My Structured Settlement
Fill out the form below and hit calculate!