Sell Structured Settlement Best
If you’re ready to sell your structured settlement to a company, you’re probable aware that you have options. But which company is best for you when you sell structured settlement? This is probably a question that you have asked yourself several times. There are a few things to consider when deciding which company you would like to do business with in selling your structured settlement or annuity.
- What are the company’s costs? The expenses of a company are important because it can determine what deals they can offer. For example, a large company with lots of employees and contractors working for it will spend a lot on overhead and may not be able to offer you as much cash for structured but they may be able to. A smaller company that operates efficiently may have less in overhead and may be able to pass the savings on to you in the form of a better deal (Most cash to sell structured settlement).
- How knowledgeable is the company? Selling you structured settlement might be a complicated process depending on what you are selling and the applicable laws in your states. That is why it is important to choose a company that is knowledgeable and experienced in these transactions.
All these factors are important. They can go a long way in determining how smoothly your transaction is completed. They can make a BIG difference in the long run.
Here at Catalina Structured Funding, Inc., we pride ourselves on our outstanding business model and knowledgeable and ethical customer service representatives. Let’s apply these factors to our company and see how we do!
- Company costs – Our business model allows us to run a cost-efficient business with a relatively small overhead. Thus, we often able to offer you thousands of dollars more cash for structured settlement payments than your current best offer!
- Company expertise – Our company does transactions in nearly every state in the US. We have done countless deals using the same employees and attorneys. Our staff is full of qualified, competent and experienced professionals with the knowledge necessary to transact any structured settlement transfer. Our customer service specialists have all the information that you need and will gladly offer you a FREE quote and answer any of your questions over the phone!
- Company’s ethics – Our company prides itself on its outstanding customer service and honest approach to working with all customers. We have handled countless transactions in the past and received wonderful testimonials from people like you.
Because we combine great deals, with expertise and wonderful customer service, it’s no surprise so many people trust us and come to us when they want to sell their structured settlement payments. Call us today for a free quote and information and see the difference!
Get a Quote from Us Before You Sell Structured Settlement Payments.